Friday, June 5, 2009

Positive attitude

So after getting my bfn yesterday, I feel better today. AF is knocking at my door, and I have decided to let her in and embrace her with open arms. I am ready to start this all over again. Last month is done, it is already history. I have decided to let go of any lingering doubts about how accurate a blood test could be at 12 DPO, or whether or not the cramps are a sign of the latest ever recorded implantation, or how fertility friend still gives me 39 points. It is as the say a new dawn, a new day, a new light.

I welcome this next month, and I feel good about it. I am going to obsess less, I am going to be positive, I am going to think pregnant, I am going to enjoy BDing with my husband, and I am going to embrace the fact that this will bring us closer.

And I am going to stop making snide comments to myself when I hear somebody else is pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Hear, hear! I'm going to try and let some of that positivity rub off on me!

    I am quite sure that i'll be getting AF sometime in the next 24 hours, but still did a BF test today again! I think I'll keep testing till I get AF....I'm so impatient. Come and hit me already so that I can have a drink!

    ReplyDelete