Saturday, May 30, 2009

9 DPO, Oops

So today was the first day I thought that I could test and possibly get a BFP, I guess I was wrong. I know, I know, it could be too early but I doubt it now. I really am not having any kind of symptoms. My breasts are still kind of tender, but not as much. I am not experiencing anything else at all.

I wish I had not tested now, then again at the same time I want to test again. I am so crazy with this shit. I told Randy about the BFN and he seemed kinda relieved. This is just so frustrating, now I have to do a whole new month of this crap.

I have my doctors appointment on Tuesday. I was going to have them do a blood test to check but there hardly seems any point to it now.

I just feel so negative today.

1 comment:

  1. I am 7 DPO today and wanting to test, but I know it's too early. I'm also negative nelly today - I'm just so sick of thinking about it and analyzing every little thing that goes on with my body - this twinge, this ache, that's tender and on and on. The thing is - I don't know how NOT to obsess about this. I have a dr's appt on Tuesday too. Time to test for infertility. Guaranteed to be a good time.UGH.
    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete